This is your opportunity to see what it’s like to get in front of clients and produce real marketing deliverables for your resume and portfolio, plus receive one-on-one mentorship along the way.
There’s no time for ‘busy work’ here. Much of the internship is focused on digital marketing content management. On a weekly basis, you’ll be managing Thrive’s brand and online content. You’ll have the opportunity to assist in creating marketing plans and managing projects. The nature of the projects allows student to work remotely, or from a downtown Evansville coworking space.
Benefits of marketing communications internship with Thrive Marketing:
- Access to network of small business owners, entrepreneurs, consultants, etc.
- Opportunity to work alongside entrepreneurs at downtown Evansville coworking space, or work remotely
- Professional skill development, resume building and portfolio pieces
- Opportunities for internship extension and unlimited ability to gain new skills
- Career mentorship, letters of recommendation
Preferred candidate will be:
Sophomore or junior college student in the Evansville, Indiana area eager to work in a small business marketing environment
Pursuing degree in communication or marketing, or other degree with relevant extracurricular experience
- 10-15 hours / week
- 4 months
- Project management
- Brand management
- Expect a good amount of copywriting and proofreading
- Refine content strategy and manage content calendar (write, curate + schedule content for blog posts, email sends and social posts)
- Assist in business development / marketing strategy
Eager to learn l Detail oriented l Strong writer l Self-starter l Creative l Ability to adapt l Intuitive nature
email@example.com l 812.550.5661